Saturday 20 October 2007

Finally an update, and 2 very cute freebies

It has been forever since I had time to just sit and write here. So much has happened.

I was RAK'd over at DST twice, and got some very lovely new kits to play with. Hopefully I will get some playtime so I can show you them.
Then I got Layout of the week over at DSO which really thrilled and surprised me. This was the LO:




On a personal level, we finally got granted Disability Pension for my son. So that is a huge relief. We also got the refund from the Electricity company, and that mess is pretty much resolved.



Ok, on to the freebies!

First is these really useful Glass Hearts I made while just playing today.



You can download them here
Don't forget to leave some love if you download.

Next is some very cute Hand Painted Flowers I made while playing around also.



You can download them here
Again, please leave some love if you download.


Hopefully it won't be quite so long until the next update.......

hugs
Amaterasu

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely freebies♥

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both these FAB freebies!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the freebies :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the glass hearts. I can see myself using that clear one a LOT

Kathy said...

Thank you for the beautiful freebies!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great glass hearts and hand painted flowers. Your generosity is sincerely appreciated. And congrats on getting the disability pension. I have 2 granddaughters who are disabled and we are just starting through the process to get help. It's a long hard road but wonderful to see that someone made it through. Thanks again.