Wednesday 10 October 2007

A LO, a kit preview, and an update

Wow, what a crazy 2 days.
Monday, I spent the entire day on the phone trying to sort out the mess with $1449 having been taken out of my bank account. Finally after taking it to the Ombudsman, they agreed to have the money back in my account the next day.
Irony was that the bank finally late Monday dishonoured the debit that had been taken out on Friday. That went back into my account on Tuesday. Then the electricity company repaid me, which also went into my account on Tuesday.
So in the end I DID end up having to pay the electricity people $1449......LOL.

Tuesday, I spent most of the day at Centrelink with my now-16 year old DS filling in the paperwork for him to be assessed for Disability pension, and the interim payment of Youth Allowance.

Did find a little time to create though.

First was a LO I did for Challenge #10: My Favourite Things over at Scraphead Forums



Then today I finished off making this Mini-kit for the Dabbling In Design challenge over at PDW
Here is the preview for it. The kit though won't be available for download until November.



hugs
amaterasu

No comments: